|Full name||Eric García Martret|
|Date of birth||9 January 2001|
|Place of birth||Barcelona, Spain|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 January 2019 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19:53, 18 December 2018 (UTC)
Born in Barcelona, Spain, García was a youth product of Martorell, the Barcelona academy. He joined Manchester City in the summer of 2017. García played with the first team as part of the 2018 summer pre-season. On 18 December 2018, García made his first competitive start for Manchester City, playing in the EFL Cup match against Leicester City.
- "Eric García". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Eric García". footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
- "Ex-Barcelona jewel Eric Garcia lighting up Man City's pre-season". Goal.com. 26 July 2018. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Pollard, Rob. "De Bruyne and Aguero start, Garcia makes debut". Manchester City F.C. Retrieved 18 December 2018.
|This biographical article relating to Spanish football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|