Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ermine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ermine may also refer to:
- Ermine (heraldry), the white winter fur and black tail end of the stoat, which is historically worn by and associated with royalty and high officials
- "Ermine marks" are dark patches of color on the white limb of a horse, just above the level of the hoof
- Ermine moth, a family of moths
- Ermine, a northern suburb of Lincoln, England
- Ermine Street, a Roman Road running from London to Lincoln and York
- Ermine, Kentucky, a town in the U.S. state of Kentucky
- Ermine (band), a Canadian progressive rock band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ermine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.