The Stanley, later Stanley-Massey-Stanley, later Errington Baronetcy, of Hooton in the County of Chester, was created in the Baronetage of England on 17 June 1661 for William Stanley, the great-grandson of Sir William Stanley, of Hooton and Stourton, a member of the Stanley family headed by the Earl of Derby. The sixth Baronet assumed the surname Stanley-Massey-Stanley. The ninth Baronet married Mary Haggerston, great-niece and heiress of Henry Errington of Sandhoe House, Northumberland. Their eldest son, the tenth Baronet, represented Pontefract in Parliament. Their second son, Rowland Stanley, the eleventh Baronet, inherited the Errington estate in Northumberland and changed his name to Errington. The title became extinct on the death of the twelfth Baronet in 1893.
The Errington Baronetcy, of Lackham Manor in the County of Wiltshire, was created in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom on 18 July 1885 for George Errington, Member of Parliament for Longford. The title became extinct on his death in 1920.
Stanley, later Stanley-Massey-Stanley, later Errington Baronets, of Hooton (1661)
- Sir William Stanley, 1st Baronet (1628-1673)
- Sir Rowland Stanley, 2nd Baronet (1653-1737)
- Sir William Stanley, 3rd Baronet (1679-1740)
- Sir Rowland Stanley, 4th Baronet (1707-1771)
- Sir William Stanley, 5th Baronet (circa 1753-1792)
- Sir John Stanley-Massey-Stanley, 6th Baronet (1711-1794)
- Sir Thomas Stanley-Massey-Stanley, 7th Baronet (circa 1755-1795)
- Sir William Stanley-Massey-Stanley, 8th Baronet (circa 1780-1800)
- Sir Thomas Stanley-Massey-Stanley, 9th Baronet (1782-1841)
- Sir William Thomas Stanley-Massey-Stanley, 10th Baronet (1806-1863)
- Sir Rowland Errington, 11th Baronet (1809-1875)
- Sir John Errington, 12th Baronet (1810-1893)
Errington Baronet, of Lackham Manor (1885)
- Sir George Errington, 1st Baronet (1839-1920)
Errington baronets, of Ness (1963)
- Sir Eric Errington, 1st Baronet (1900–1973)
- Sir Geoffrey Frederick Errington, 2nd Baronet (1926–2015)
- Sir Robin Davenport Errington, 3rd Baronet (born 1975)
The heir apparent to the baronetcy is Sir Robin's son, Oliver Marcus Errington (born 2001)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.