From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Eschweiler, Luxembourg)
Eschweiler is a municipality in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany.
Eschweiler may also refer to:
- Franz C. Eschweiler (1863–1929), an American jurist
- Alexander C. Eschweiler (1865–1940), an American architect
- Karl Eschweiler (1886–1936), a German Catholic theologian and Nazi
- Walter Eschweiler (born 1935), a German football referee
- Eschweiler, Grevenmacher, a village in central Luxembourg
- Eschweiler, Wiltz, a town and former commune in northern Luxembourg
- Eschweiler Hauptbahnhof, a train station in the German municipality
- Eschweiler–Clarke reaction, named for the German chemist Wilhelm Eschweiler (1860–1936)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Eschweiler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.