Jump to navigation Jump to search
Essai may also refer to:
- Essai, an alternative way of writing Yesai or Yessai (in Armenian Եսայի), an Armenian masculine given name
- Essai (coin), an alternative term for a pattern coin
- Essaï Altounian, French Armenian singer and member of Genealogy, supergroup singing for Armenian in Eurovision Song Contest 2015
- Essai sur le don, original title of The Gift by French sociologist Marcel Mauss that is the foundation of social theories of reciprocity and gift exchange
- Neauphe-sous-Essai, a commune in the Orne department in north-western France.
- Studio d'Essai, later called Club d'Essai, founded in 1942 by Pierre Schaeffer, played a role in the activities of the French resistance during World War II, and later became a center of musical activity
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Essai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.