(Redirected from Established)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up establish, establishment, disestablish, or disestablishment in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Establishment may refer to:
- The Establishment, the dominant group or elite holding effective power or authority in a society
- The Establishment (club), an English satire club of the 1960s
- The Establishment (comics), a comic book produced by Wildstorm
- Establishment Clause of the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, forbidding Congress from establishing a religion
- Establishment of a state religion ("established church"), the endorsement of a church by a nation's government
- Freedom of establishment, the right of EU nationals to establish themselves economically in any member state of the Internal Market (European Union)
- Establiments, a residential district in the Balearic Islands
ESTABLISHED, a TCP connection state
- Dissolution (law), with respect to an entity that was previously legally established
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Establishment.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.