Everson Arantes de Oliveira
|Full name||Everson Arantes de Oliveira|
|Date of birth||November 29, 1982|
|Place of birth||Ituverava, Sao Paulo, Brazil|
|Height||1.82 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Right Back, Right Winger|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12 September 2011.
On 15 May 2008, he was signed by Adelaide United as a replacement for retiring club legend Richie Alagich. In round 9 of the 2008-09 A-League season he scored his first goal for Adelaide in the 2-1 win over Perth Glory in the process taking Adelaide to the top of the league table.
In January, 2009, Alemao scored his second goal for the club after coming off the bench against Sydney FC. He was released from Adelaide after their 2010 Asian Champions League campaign after they were knocked out of the round of 16.
(Correct as of 17 February 2010)
1 - includes A-League final series statistics
2 - includes FIFA Club World Cup statistics; AFC Champions League statistics are included in season commencing after group stages (i.e. 2008 ACL in 2008-09 A-League season etc.)
With Cruzeiro Youth Team:
- Campeonato Mineiro de Juniores: 3x
- "United signs Alagich replacement". Adelaide United. 2008-05-31. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- Barrett, Steve (2008-10-26). "United go top". A-League. Retrieved 2009-01-02.
- "Adelaide United add to Sydney FC's misery with a 2-0 win at Adelaide Oval". Fox Sports. 2009-01-03. Retrieved 2009-01-04.
- "Santo André presents second signing". lancenet.com.br. 27 May 2011. Retrieved 29 May 2011.
|This biographical article related to a Brazilian association football defender born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|