(Redirected from Ewa (district))
|Look up ewa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ewa or EWA may refer to:
- Eastern Washington, the portion of the U.S. state of Washington east of the Cascade Range
- Ewa District, Hawaii, ancient Hawaiian district of Oahu
- ʻEwa Beach, Hawaii, unincorporated Census-designated place in Hawaii, U.S.
- Ewa Villages, Hawaii, an unincorporated community in Hawaii, U.S.
- Ewa Gentry, Hawaii, an unincorporated community in Hawaii, U.S.
- Marine Corps Air Station Ewa, former air station in Hawaii, U.S.
- Ewa District, Nauru, district in the country of Nauru
- Ewa (woreda), woreda in the Afar Region of Ethiopia
- Ewa Air, an airline based in Mayotte
- Ewa, the first name of the sailing vessel Norda
- Ewa (given name)
- Eldercare Workforce Alliance, a group of 28 national organizations, joined together to address the immediate and future workforce crisis in caring for an aging America.
- European arrest warrant, an arrest warrant valid in member states of the European Union
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ewa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.