From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Export-Import Bank)
Exim Bank or Export-Import Bank may refer to:
- African Export–Import Bank
- Exim Bank (Bangladesh)
- Exim Bank (India)
- Exim Bank (Tanzania)
- Exim Bank of South Africa
- Exim Bank of Southern Sudan
- Export–Import Bank of China, a bank in the People's Republic of China
- Export–Import Bank of the Republic of China, a bank in Taiwan
- Export–Import Bank of Korea, a bank in South Korea
- Export–Import Bank of Romania
- Export–Import Bank of the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Exim Bank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.