From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Export-Import Bank)
Exim Bank or Export-Import Bank may refer to:
- African Export-Import Bank
- Exim Bank (India)
- Exim Bank (Tanzania), a bank in Tanzania
- Exim Bank of South Africa, a bank in South Africa
- Exim Bank of Southern Sudan, a bank in Southern Sudan
- Export-Import Bank of China
- Taipei Export-Import Bank of China
- Export-Import Bank of Romania
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.