Ezekiel H. Guti
|Ezekiel Handinawangu Guti|
Ezekiel Guti and wife, Eunor Guti
|Born||Ezekiel Handinawangu Guti
5 May 1923
|Occupation||Pastor, Apostle, Archbishop|
Professor Ezekiel Handinawangu Guti is the founder of Zimbabwe Assemblies of God Africa (ZAOGA), a Pentecostal church founded on 12 May 1960. ZAOGA is also known internationally as Forward in Faith Ministries International (FIFMI), and is headquartered in Waterfalls, Harare, Zimbabwe.
To date, the church has been established in over 125 nations, with over 2,000 churches in Southern Africa. Dr Guti has ministered for over 60 years and spoken in many different countries, colleges and universities. He has founded seven Bible colleges named Africa MultiNation For Christ College (AMFCC), with three in Zimbabwe, two in Mozambique, one in Zambia and one in Ghana. He has also founded various ministries including F.I.F. Children’s Home, Africa Christian Business Fellowship, and Gracious Women's Fellowship.
He has written over 69 books on his teachings. He is married to Eunor Guti, the first female Archbishop in Zimbabwe, who is gifted in healing, deliverance and evangelism, and consistently supports Dr Guti in preaching the Gospel of Christ to millions worldwide.
Forward In Faith Ministries International's (FIFMI) website hosts the newly commissioned Ezekiel TV channel. The television channel broadcasts on some African and European countries.
The ministry was begun under a gum tree on 12 May 1960 in Bindura, Zimbabwe. In 2017, ZAOGA FIFMI celebrated its 57th anniversary.
Dr Guti's academic credentials include BA;MA;DD;D.Min and a Ph.D in religion. He holds a Bachelor of Christian Education degree and a Doctorate from Northgate Graduate School and Zoe College, U.S.A.
On the international arena, Dr Guti has accepted invitations to preach and teach in several African nations as well as in Europe, USA, Asia-Pacific countries, and the Bahamas. He has spoken in bible schools, colleges, universities, and on television and radio programs. He also founded the Forward in Faith Orphanage Center, F.I.F Children's Ministry, Forward In Faith College and High Schools Ministry, (FIFCAHSM) Gracious Women's Fellowship International, along with the Husband's Agape International Fellowship.
Dr Guti initiated the building of Zimbabwe Ezekiel Guti University, (ZEGU) a University in Bindura-Zimbabwe, and The Mbuya Dorcas Healthcare Centre in Waterfalls-Harare, a state of the art medical facility. He oversees over five thousand pastors and evangelists worldwide.
Dr Guti's books include “Maturity Which Comes by Knowing the Ways of God”, “Understanding Your Angel”, “New African Apostle”, “Human Beings Cannot Change Without Pressure”, and “Laws and Responsibilities of a Leader”.
He has established churches in more than 125 nations including:
In North America (USA) - California, Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Washington DC, Illinois, Mexico;
In Canada - Montreal, British Columbia, Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan.
In the Far East (China) - Beijing, Shanghai
In Asia - India, Bangladesh; also in Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Sarawak, Indonesia, Thailand
In Australia - Canberra, the Northern Territory - Darwin, Victoria - Melbourne, South Australia - Adelaide, NSW - Sydney, Tasmania - Hobart, Queensland - Brisbane, Western Australia - Perth, Broome, Derby, New Zealand.
In 2015 Dr Guti went to open an assembly in Boston, USA, and in less than three months he had opened another FIFMI branch in the Cayman Islands and in Jamaica.
Dr. Guti is married to Archbishop Eunor Guti who is also a preacher, and minister. Dr Guti is also blessed with children, the most notable being Ezekiel Guti Jr. Ezekiel Jr is a preacher of the gospel who is gifted in healing and changing the lives of people. This is really remarkable since Ezekiel Jr was born dead as a result of a breach, but through faith and prayer of his father and mother, he gained breath and a heartbeat after an hour and some minutes. The doctors had concluded that he would die, but he lived, and is now an international preacher and gifted evangelist, despite being disabled.
- African Apostle by Galye Erwin
- The Remained Unspoken of the African Apostle by Robert Takavarasha
- African Gifts of the Spirit by David Maxwell
- The History of ZAOGA FIF: The Book of Remembrance
- Human Beings Cannot Change Without Pressure
- Maturity Which Comes by Knowing the Ways of God
- New African Apostle
- Two Ways of Knowing God
- Effective Preaching that draws People to God
- Church and Political Responsibility
- Principles of the Doctrine of Christ
- Understanding your Angel
- Laws and Responsibilities of a Leader
- Leaders Manual for Home fellowship groups or Cells
- Defending your Blessings
- Secret Wisdom in time of difficulty and the power of words
- Why is it that Some Believe the Gospel and others Do not
- Strategies for Saving marriages for this generation
- Believers guide for Blessings
- Pathway to Praise & Worship
- My Yoke is easy
- Charitable Deeds
- Do you want to know what people expect when they come to church?
- ZAOGA Sunday Morning Bible Study
- So now I am an Elder: what am I expected of?
- A Wise Man
- ZAOGA Ushers Manual
- The Prayer of a Righteous Man Avails Much
- http://www.fifmi.org - Forward in Faith Ministries International official website.
- Erwin, Gayle D. African Apostle. Servant Quarters. Cathedral City, CA. 1985.
- Maxwell, David. African Gifts of the Spirit. Ohio University Press. Athens, Ohio. 2006
- Maxwell, David. Wise man.Ohio University Press. Athens, Ohio. 2006