From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fad is a practice or interest followed for a time with exaggerated zeal.
FAD or fad may also refer to:
- Dominican Air Force (Spanish: Fuerza Aérea Dominicana)
- FAD assault rifle
- Fad Browne (1906–1991), Irish politician
- Familial Alzheimer disease
- Fatty acid desaturase
- First appearance datum
- First assistant director
- Fish aggregating device
- Flavin adenine dinucleotide
- Fox's Animation Domination, a programming block on the Fox television network
- Wagi language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Food availability decline; see Theories of famines
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FAD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.