(Redirected from FG (disambiguation))
|Look up fg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FG, fg, or Fg may refer to:
Arts and media
- "Fagotti" (fg.) in orchestra scores, Italian for bassoon, (see The dictionary definition of fagotti at Wiktionary)
- Family Guy, animated television series
- FG DJ Radio, a French language radio station playing mostly house music
- Falun Gong, a Chinese organization
- Fine Gael, an Irish political party
- Fallschirmjäger, German paratroopers
- FG (restaurant), a Michelin-starred restaurant in Rotterdam, formerly Ivy
- French Guiana (FIPS PUB 10-4 territory code)
- Province of Foggia in Italy (vehicle registration code)
Science and technology
- The type of gunpowder used for large bore rifles and shotguns. Fg retained on 14 wires per inch.
- Fg, abbreviation used in physics for the force exerted by gravitation.
- fg (Unix), a computer command to resume a suspended process.
- Goodyear FG, a fighter aircraft.
- Femtogram (fg), a unit of mass.
- Fiberglass, a material that includes fine fibers of glass.
- Fixed-gear, a bicycle without the ability to coast.
- FlightGear, a free home computer flight simulator.
- Functional grammar (disambiguation), grammar models and theories for natural languages.
- Field goal, a method of scoring in several sports
- Forrest Griffin, a UFC fighter
- FG, an abbreviation in the game of contract bridge for "forcing to game"; see Glossary of contract bridge terms#gameforce
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.