From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from FUG)
|Look up fug in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fug or FUG may refer to:
- D-442 FÚG, a Hungarian armoured car
- François Fug (born 1931), Luxembourgian former sports shooter
- Fuyang Xiguan Airport, China
- Gaúcho United Front (Portuguese: Frente Única Gaúcha), a defunct political party of Brazil
- Fug, a minced oath in Norman Mailer's novel The Naked and the Dead
- Funkgerät (FuG), Luftwaffe radio equipment (Funkgerät) of World War II
- The Fugs, an American band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.