Father Brown (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Father Brown (TV series))
Father Brown is a fictional character created by English novelist G. K. Chesterton.
Father Brown may also refer to:
- Father Brown (film), 1954 British film
- Father Brown (1974 TV series), 1974 British TV series that aired on ITV
- Father Brown (2013 TV series), 2013 British TV series that aired on the BBC
- Father Brown, Detective, 1934 American film
- Father Browne (1880–1960) Jesuit priest and photographer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Father Brown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.