(Redirected from Fengtien)
- Shenyang, largest city and provincial capital of Liaoning province, which was formerly administered under Fengtian Fu, which was abolished in 1910.
- Liaoning, the province formerly named Fengtian from 1907 to 1929; under the Manchukuo regime, the name was revived, but again abolished in 1945.
- Fengtian clique, a group of warlord factions during the Republic of China's warlord era
- Fengtian, Jiangxi (枫田镇), a town in Anfu County, Jiangxi
- Fengtian, Inner Mongolia (丰田镇), a town in Tongliao City, Inner Mongolia
- Fengtian, Fujian (丰田镇), a town in Nanjing County, Fujian
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fengtian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.