From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fer-de-lance)
Snakes of the genus Bothrops, especially:
- B. lanceolatus, the Martinique lancehead snake (some apply "fer-de-lance" to this species only)
- B. caribbaeus, the Saint Lucia lancehead
- B. atrox, the common lancehead, native to tropical South America east of the Andes and to Trinidad
- B. asper, the terciopelo or Central American lancehead, native to Central and northwestern South America
- Fer-de-Lance (novel), a 1934 Nero Wolfe series novel by Rex Stout
- Fer-de-Lance (comics), Teresa Vasquez, a Marvel comics super-villain
- Fer-de-Lance (film) a 1974 film starring David Janssen
- A class of spaceship from the seminal 1984 computer game Elite. Fer-de-Lance has returned in the new MMORPG, Elite: Dangerous
- A sports car in the Xbox 360 game Saint's Row
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fer-de-Lance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.