From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ferre may refer to:
- Ferre Grignard (1939-1982), Belgian skiffle singer
- Ferre Spruyt (born 1986), Belgian speed skater
- Marie_de_la_Ferre (born c1589), founder of religious order
- Michelle Ferre (born 1973), Japanese actress
- Vicente Ferre (died 1682), Spanish theologian
- Pizzo Ferrè, an Italian mountain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ferre.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.