File:26PPAK relief Warsaw Uprising.jpg
26PPAK_relief_Warsaw_Uprising.jpg (325 × 219 pixels, file size: 20 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
Home Army 26th Infantry Regiment en route to Warsaw from the Kielce-Radom area, marching in an attempt to join the Warsaw Uprising during the Operation Tempest
|This work is copyrighted (or assumed to be copyrighted) and unlicensed. It does not fall into one of the blanket acceptable non-free content categories listed at Wikipedia:Non-free content § Images or Wikipedia:Non-free content § Audio clips, and it is not covered by a more specific non-free content license listed at Category:Wikipedia non-free file copyright templates. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content and Wikipedia:Copyrights.
Fair use rationale
This image is being used in the above articles,because:
- The image has historical value;
- There are no free alternatives to the picture;
- The image is a low resolution;
- The image is used to illustrate the persons in question;
- The image adds significantly to the article;
- The image has no commercial functions;
- The image is used for educational and informational purposes;
- The image is used by non-profit Wikimedia Foundation.
|Non-free media rationale for Home Army|
|Purpose of use||
Illustrate ability of Armia Krajowa to mobilize forces across Poland and bring reinforcements to Warsaw.
Note that the photographer is an unknown Polish partisan from WWII and as such there is a good chance the photo is in public domain.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||04:01, 13 March 2009||325 × 219 (20 KB)||Fuzzy510|