- Front cover of first hardcover edition of The Twenty-Seventh City by Jonathan Franzen
- Jacket design Copyright 1988 by Fred Marcellino
- Scanned at 200 dpi by ShelfSkewed
Fair use for The Twenty-Seventh City
This image, 27thcitycvr.jpg, is being linked here; although the picture is subject to copyright, uploader feels it is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- it is a low resolution copy of a book cover;
- the image will be used for educational purposes, to illustrate The Twenty-Seventh City and other relevant articles in an encyclopedia;
- it does not limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the book in any way;
- copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the cover artwork on another book;
- the image is significant because it depicts a particular book by a notable author.
|This image is of book cover(s), and the copyright for it is most likely owned either by the artist who created the cover(s) or the publisher of the book(s). It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of book covers
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Other use of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||11:21, 8 March 2009||228 × 341 (28 KB)||M G Tuffen|
- You cannot overwrite this file.