File:Anger management poster.jpg
Anger_management_poster.jpg (259 × 385 pixels, file size: 20 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
The publicly released theatrical poster for Anger Management (2003).
Copyright Columbia Pictures. 2003.
Fair use rationale for Anger Management
- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the article wiki-linked in the section title.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the film itself.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:16, 14 December 2017||259 × 385 (20 KB)||DatBot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|04:08, 16 September 2007||No thumbnail||300 × 446 (43 KB)||Grandpafootsoldier||lower resolution|
- You cannot overwrite this file.