|This image is a screenshot of a copyrighted television program. As such, the copyright for it is most likely owned by the company or corporation that produced it. It is believed that the use of a limited number of low-resolution screenshots
qualifies as fair use under the Copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, might be copyright infringement. For more information, see Wikipedia:Non-free content.
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- The screenshot is of lower resolution and quality than the original video (copies made from it will be of inferior quality).
- No free or public domain images have been located for this content.
- The screenshot does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the show or DVDs in any way.
- The screenshot is intended to represent the nature of the show. Its inclusion in the article is important as an example of an element specifically detailed in the article.
- The screenshot is being used for informational purposes only, and its use is not believed to detract from the original show or DVD in any way.
- Derived from a digital capture of the from the film/television show discussed in this article (creator of this digital version is irrelevant as the copyright in all equivalent images is still held by the same party). Copyright held by the production company or the artist. Claimed as fair use regardless.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||06:14, 17 February 2016||365 × 273 (9 KB)||Theo's Little Bot||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|15:04, 5 November 2006||No thumbnail||512 × 384 (24 KB)||Entheta||Richard Dawkins, as portrayed in South Park episode Go, God. Go!|
- You cannot overwrite this file.