Evansvilleseal.png (203 × 203 pixels, file size: 86 KB, MIME type: image/png)
Seal provided by the City of Evansville. 
|This is a representation of a government, military, regimental, family, or other symbol such as a flag, seal, emblem, coat of arms or crest. This symbol may be copyrighted by its holder. As well, it is known that the representation of this symbol is either copyrighted by the holder of the symbol or is not available under a free licence. There may also be other restrictions on reproduction, including but not limited to article 6ter of the Paris Convention. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such symbols
Fair use rationale for Evansville, Indiana
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws, and the stricter requirements of Wikipedia's non-free content policies, because:
- It is used in Evansville, Indiana to illustrate an educational article about the entity that the symbol represents.
- The image is used as the primary means of visual identification of the article topic.
- It is a low resolution image, and thus not suitable for production of counterfeit goods.
- The symbol is not used in such a way that a reader would be confused into believing that the article is written or authorized by the owner of the symbol.
- It is not replaceable with an uncopyrighted or freely copyrighted image of comparable educational value.
|This image was uploaded in a raster graphics format such as PNG, GIF, or JPEG. However, it contains information that could be stored more efficiently and/or accurately in the SVG format, as a vector graphic.|
If possible, please upload an SVG version of this image. After confirming it is of comparable quality, please replace all instances of the previous version throughout Wikipedia (noted under the "File links" header), tag the old version with
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:49, 10 June 2009||203 × 203 (86 KB)||Randella|