Poster for Made in Heaven.
- No free equivalent exists that would effectively identify the article's subject.
- The image does not in any way limit the ability of the copyright owners to market or sell their product.
- The image is only used once and is rendered in low resolution to avoid piracy.
- The image has been published outside Wikipedia; see source above.
- The image meets general Wikipedia content requirements and is encyclopedic.
- The image meets Wikipedia's media-specific policy.
- The image is used in the article wiki-linked in the section title.
- The image is significant in identifying the subject of the article, which is the film itself.
- The image is used in the article namespace.
- The image has a brief description that identifies the image, notes the source, and provides attribution to the copyright holder.
|This image is of a poster, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher or the creator of the work depicted. It is believed that the use of scaled-down, low-resolution images of posters
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
- to provide critical commentary on the film, event, etc. in question or of the poster itself, not solely for illustration
- on the English-language Wikipedia, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation,
|To the uploader:
To patrollers and administrators: If this image has an appropriate rationale please append
- Please add a detailed non-free use rationale for each article the image is used in, which must also declare compliance with the other parts of the non-free content criteria, as well as the source of the work and copyright information.
- For example fair use rationales, see Wikipedia:Use rationale examples.
- This tag should only be used for posters.
- Try using Template:Non-free use rationale poster to state the rationale.
|image has rationale=yes as a parameter to the license template.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||23:17, 3 April 2017||257 × 387 (17 KB)||DatBot (talk | contribs)||Reduce size of non-free image (BOT - disable)|
|05:22, 12 July 2007||No thumbnail||500 × 753 (59 KB)||Prayudhi (talk | contribs)||http://www.impawards.com/1987/made_in_heaven.html|
You cannot overwrite this file.
The following pages on the English Wikipedia use this file (pages on other projects are not listed):