Sha-la-la-la-lee.jpg (225 × 225 pixels, file size: 24 KB, MIME type: image/jpeg)
a picture image scan of the single sleeve for "Sha-La-La-La-La-Lee" a song released on Decca Records in January 1965 by the Small Faces. It was sourced from: http://www.vinylmaniaque.com/pochettes2/small-faces-ep.jpg
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Fair use rationale for song "Sha-La-La-La-Lee"
Although this image is subject to copyright, I, User:Sue Wallace believe its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because: The low resolution image is used in an infobox as the sole means of visual identification of the music recording as part of the article's topic which is for critical analysis and to assist the reader's in recognising and understanding the subject. There is no free alternative available and its inclusion adds significantly to the article dedicated to discussing the song.
- Image:Sha-la-la-la-lee.jpg is:
- For infobox use only.
- Low resolution - (unsuitable for illegal purposes such as piracy).
- In an article dedicated to the review of "Sha-la-la-la-lee" for information/critical purpose and to aid the reader's recognition of the song and the band visually.
- Unreplaceable - (no copyright free alternative to represent the song exists).
- Image inclusion does not imply any rights to the copyright ownership.
- Use of this image with the rationale described above is believed not to interfere with the copyright holders ability to profit from this image.
- Image was sourced at http://www.vinylmaniaque.com/pochettes2/small-faces-ep.jpg (though it is also widely available on many other internet websites) as part of discographies, reviews and articles about the band Small Faces.
- "Sha-la-la-la-lee" is a notable song, which peaked at no. 3 in the UK singles chart.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||18:21, 20 July 2007||225 × 225 (24 KB)||E-Kartoffel|