Fair use in Vapors (song)
Though this image is subject to copyright, its use is covered by the U.S. fair use laws because:
- It is a low resolution copy of a CD album cover.
- It does not limit the copyright owner's rights to sell the CD album in any way.
- Copies could not be used to make illegal copies of the album artwork on another CD (low resolution)
- The image is significant because it is the cover art for an album by a famous artist
- There is no free equivalent because it is an album cover.
|Non-free media information and use rationale for Vapors (song)|
This is a copyrighted picture of an album cover.
A picture of the whole album cover is used
It is a low resolution copy
|Purpose of use||
The picture contributed significantly to the article because it represent the album cover. No other image could be used.
This image is not replaceable. No free equivalent can be obtained or created.
|This image is of a cover of an audio recording, and the copyright for it is most likely owned by either the publisher of the work or the artist(s) which produced the recording or cover artwork in question. It is believed that the use of low-resolution images of such covers
qualifies as fair use under the copyright law of the United States. Any other uses of this image, on Wikipedia or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement. See Wikipedia:Non-free content for more information.
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:41, 30 August 2007||250 × 212 (55 KB)||The-G-Unit-Boss||Better version|
- You cannot overwrite this file.