From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up final cut in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Final cut may refer to:
- Final Cut 1983 Pink Floyd Album
- "Final Cut" (Battlestar Galactica), a 2005 episode of the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica television series
- Final Cut (1980 film), an Australian film directed by Ross Dimsey
- Final Cut (1998 film), a British film starring Jude Law
- The Final Cut (2004 film), a film starring Robin Williams
- Final cut (film editing), the version of a film approved for release
- Final cut privilege, a film director's right of artistic control
- Final Cut Pro X, non-linear video editing software by Apple, Inc
- Final Cut, a novel featuring the Hardy Boys
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Final cut.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.