From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up find in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
find is a command on UNIX platforms.
Find or finding may also refer to:
- Áed Find (died 778), king of Dál Riata (modern-day Scotland)
- Caittil Find, Norse-Gaelic warrior contingent leader
- Cumméne Find (died 669), seventh abbot of Iona, Scotland
Film and television
- "The Find", an episode of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
- "The Find", an episode of reality TV show The Curse of Oak Island
- Find (Hidden in Plain View EP), 2001
- Find (SS501 EP)
- The Find (Ohmega Watts album), a 2005 hip hop album by Ohmega Watts
- Find (command), a command on DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows platforms
- Findings, jewellery components
- Meteorite find, a found meteorite not observed to have fallen
- Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics, a not-for-profit organisation
- Discovery (observation)
- Finder (disambiguation)
- Locate (disambiguation)
- Searching (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "find"
- All pages with a title containing find
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Find.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.