From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Findings)
For other uses, see Finding (disambiguation).
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (December 2009)|
|Look up finding in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jewellery findings are the parts used to join jewellery components together to form a completed article.
List of findings
- Clasps to complete neckaces and bracelets,
- Earwires to link an earring to the wearer's ear,
- Ring blanks for making finger rings,
- Bails, metal loops, and jump rings, for completing jewellery. Jump rings can be used by themselves for chains,
- Pin stems and brooch assemblies,
- Tuxedo stud findings, letters of the alphabet, cluster settings, metal beads and balls,
- Plastic, fabric or metal stringing material for threading beads.