(Redirected from Finishing (disambiguation))
Finishing can refer to:
- Finishing (whisky), a whisky making method that involves aging of multiple casks
- Finishing (bookbinding), the process of embellishing a book
- Finishing (manufacturing), processes that are applied to a workpiece's surface
- Finishing (textiles), processes applied to fabrics after weaving
- Wood finishing, the process of embellishing and/or protecting the surface
- Attendance at a finishing school
- Finishing, the act or skill of scoring in soccer
- Reaching orgasm during sexual intercourse or masturbation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Finishing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.