(Redirected from Fire bird (mythology))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up firebird in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Firebird and fire bird may refer to:
- Firebird (Lackey novel), a 1996 novel retelling the Russian folk tale, by Mercedes Lackey
- Firebird (Tyers novel), a 1986 science fiction novel by Kathy Tyers
- Firebird, a 2011 science fiction novel by Jack McDevitt
- Firebirds (anthology), a 2003 collection of short stories for young adults by Firebird Books
- Firebird (Amalgam Comics), an amalgamated character appearing in the Amalgam comic books jointly published by DC Comics and Marvel Comics
- Firebird (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Firebird Books, an imprint of Penguin Group (USA) Inc., launched January 2002
- Firebird (Pirotta picture book), an award-winning picture book by Saviour Pirotta and Catherine Hyde, published by Templar and Candlewick 2010/2014
Film and television
- The Firebird (1934 film), a murder mystery directed by William Dieterle
- The Firebird (1952 film), a musical drama film directed by Hasse Ekman
- Fire Birds, a 1990 action film directed by David Green
- "Firebird" (Once Upon a Time), an episode of the fifth season of Once Upon a Time
- Phoenix (mythology), sacred firebird found in the mythologies of many cultures
- Bennu, Egyptian firebird
- Huma (mythology), Persian firebird
- Firebird (Slavic folklore) (Жар-Птица)
- The Firebird, ballet for which Igor Stravinsky (1882–1971) composed the music
- Firebird (band), late 1990s/2000s/2010s blues-based power trio
- The Firebirds, a rock and roll band from Bristol, England
- The Firebird Band, an indie rock band hailing from Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Firebirds (album), a 1968 jazz album by Prince Lasha and Sonny Simmons
- "The Firebird", a song by Priestess from the album Prior to the Fire
- "Firebird", a song by Galantis from the album Pharmacy
- Fire Bird (Miyavi album), album by Miyavi
- "Firebird", a song by Owl City from the album Cinematic
- "Firebirds", a song by Clutch from the album Psychic Warfare
- Firebird (trumpet), trumpet with valves and slide invented by Maynard Ferguson
- Gibson Firebird, solid-body electric guitar from the early 1960s
- Firebird (database server), an open-source SQL relational database management system
- Firebird Software, a defunct games software label owned by Telecomsoft
- Hi no Tori, known as Firebird in Europe, a computer game developed by Konami Japan in 1987
- Mozilla Firebird, former name of the Mozilla Firefox browser
- Firebird BBS, one of two main telnet-based systems developed in Taiwan
- Space Firebird, a 1980 arcade game developed by Nintendo R&D1
- Firebirds (video game), computer game for the ZX Spectrum released in 1983
- Firebird (emulator), open source emulator for the TI-Nspire series calculator
- Albany Firebirds, an American Arena Football team
- Firebird International Raceway, a dragstrip and motorsports park in Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Firebird Skydiving GmbH, a German manufacturer of skydiving equipment
- Flint Firebirds, a team in the Ontario Hockey League, Canada
- Indiana Firebirds, a former Arena Football team, Indiana, U.S.
- Phoenix Firebirds, a former Minor League Baseball team, Phoenix, Arizona, U.S.
- Queensland Firebirds, an Australian netball team based in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- UDC Firebirds, University of the District of Columbia Athletics program, U.S.
- Wellington Firebirds, a cricket team based in Wellington, New Zealand
- Lancaster Firebirds youth hockey program in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- AAM-A-1 Firebird, an American air-to-air missile of the 1940s
- Chengdu J-10, NATO reporting name
- Northrop Grumman Firebird, a reconnaissance and surveillance aircraft developed by Northrop Grumman
- FIREBIRD is the callsign for CargoLogicAir
- Firebird (roller coaster), a B&M Floorless Coaster at Six Flags America in Maryland.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Firebird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.