(Redirected from Flagstaff Hill (disambiguation))
Flagstaff Hill usually refers to a hill on which a flag was erected for signalling or sovereignty purposes.
- Flagstaff Hill, Alaska, a hill on Unga Island, Alaska, United States
- Flagstaff Hill, Melbourne, a hill in the historic Flagstaff Gardens, Melbourne, Australia
- Flagstaff Hill, near Linton, Victoria
- Flagstaff Hill, South Australia, a suburb in Adelaide, Australia
- Flagstaff Hill in Hill County, Montana
- Flagstaff Hill in Sheridan County, Montana
- Flagstaff Hill, New Zealand, a hill in Russell, Bay of Island, New Zealand, which played a role in the Flagstaff War of 1845
- Flagstaff Hill, Pennsylvania, an outdoor space in Schenley Park, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Flagstaff Hill, Tai Po, a hill in Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong
- Flagstaff hill incident, a 1976 cross-border incident between Ireland and the United Kingdom
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.