Flying circus (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Flying Circus)
A Flying circus is a barnstorming troop (a flying exhibition team).
Flying circus or Flying Circus may also refer to:
- The Flying Circus (band), an Australian country rock/pop band (1968–74)
- The Flying Circus (Canada), a short lived Canadian folk rock band (1967–1968)
- Cobham's Flying Circus, an English flying circus (barnstorming group) started by Alan Cobham in 1932
- Monty Python's Flying Circus, a British television sketch comedy originally broadcast 1969–1974
- Flying Circus, an American World War II air corps led by Joe Foss
- Jagdgeschwader 1 (World War I), a German World War I fighter wing, commanded at one point by Manfred von Richthofen (the "Red Baron")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying circus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.