(Redirected from Fol)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fol in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fol or FOL may refer to:
- Alexander Fol (1933–2006), Bulgarian historian
- Alexandra Fol (born 1981), Bulgarian-Canadian composer
- Hermann Fol (1845–1892), Swiss zoologist
- Fol (grape), a French wine grape
- "FOL" (song), by The Smashing Pumpkins
- Figures of Light, an American proto-punk band
- First-order logic
- Flavor of Love, a television dating game show
- Fountain of Life
- Friends of Lulu, an defunct American women's organization
- Party Workers' Liberation Front 30 May (Papiamento: Frente Obrero Liberashon), a political party in Curaçao
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FOL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.