From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Foo-Foo)
Foo-Foo may refer to:
- Fufu, a staple food in much of Africa
- Fufu (dog) (1998–2015), the former pet poodle of the Thai Crown Prince
- Foo-Foo, a fictional poodle belonging to Miss Piggy on The Muppet Show
- Foo Foo, a fictional poodle belonging to Walter the Softy in the Beano
- "Foo Foo", a song by Santana from their album Shaman
- Foo-foo band, an impromptu musical band on a ship
- "Foo Foo", a cartoon character devised for television by Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films in 1959-1960
- "Little Bunny Foo Foo", a children's poem
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foo-foo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.