Francisco Higino Carneiro
General Francisco Higino Lopes Carneiro is currently[update] Governor of the province of Luanda in Angola. He is, along with fellow "top generals" João Maria de Sousa, Hélder Vieira Dias, Roberto Leal Monteiro, and Kundi Paihama, one of the military leaders holding top ministerial posts for the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola, the political party that has ruled Angola since it gained its independence from Portugal in 1975.
-  Angola/Cunene: Public works minister guarantees houses for flood victims (reliefweb.int)
-  "Angola’s Economy Run By Presidential Daughters And Generals", July 2008 (thesouthernafrican.com)
- http://www.africafiles.org/article.asp?ID=16918] "Private security companies and a parallel State in Angola" (africafiles.org)</
- "Eleições: Lista integral dos candidatos do MPLA, antigo PM Marcolino Moco fora, nova cara Akwá" Archived August 18, 2008, at the Wayback Machine., Angola Xyami, July 5, 2008 (Portuguese).
- List of deputies elected in the 2008 election, CNE website (Portuguese).
|This article about an Angolan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|