Franklin Clovis Anzité
|Full name||Franklin Clovis Anzité Touadéré|
|Date of birth||November 2, 1985|
|Place of birth||Bangui, Central African Republic|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2003–2004||F.C. Tigres Bangui|
|2012||Home United FC||21||(3)|
|2015–2016||Hoàng Anh Gia Lai F.C.||12||(0)|
|2016||Long An F.C.||11||(2)|
|2011–||Central African Republic||23||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of February 25, 2018
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of October 27, 2012
Franklin Clovis Anzité Touadéré (born November 2, 1985 in Bangui, Central African Republic) is a Central African footballer who currently plays as defender for Malaysian club PKNP FC in the Malaysia Super League and the Central African Republic national team.
He did not make an appearance for Swindon's first team but played in several positions in the club's reserve team. Anzité was released by manager Maurice Malpas after he publicly stated that he and two other Portuguese players brought by the previous club owners. Swindon deems his short career at the Country Ground. He signed with Football Conference side Weymouth prior to being released at the end of the season. He played the 2009-10 season for FC Martigues and joined in January 2011 to S.League club Etoile FC.
- "Clovis-Franklin Anzité" (in French). L'Equipe. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "Clovis-Franklin Anzité" (in French). Foot National. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "Le contingent des footballeurs centrafricains évoluant en Europe". centrafriquefootball.com. Archived from the original on July 8, 2011.
- "Eliminatoires CAN 2012 : Tanzanie - Centrafrique" (in French). centrafriquefootball.com. March 14, 2011. Retrieved October 27, 2012.
- "AC Ajaccio Player Profile" (in French).[dead link]
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a midfielder born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to Central African Republic association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|