From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up freak out in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Freak out or similar may refer to:
- "Freaking out", or experiencing a bad trip on a psychedelic drug
Film and TV
- Freak Out (2003 film) - a film directed by Brad Jones loosely based on the last night of Dean Corll
- Freak Out (2004 film), an independent British horror-comedy
- Freak Out (TV series), an ABC Family original series.
- Freak Out: Extreme Freeride, a 2007 skiing game.
- Freak Out (ride), a pendulum-based fairground ride
- Stretch Panic (known as Freak Out in Europe), a PlayStation 2 video game
- Freak Out! (magazine), a Peruvian music magazine
- Freak Out!, the debut album by The Mothers of Invention
- Freak-Out (Aion album), an album by Japanese metal band Aion
- Freak Out! (Teenage Bottlerocket album)
- Freak Out: The Greatest Hits of Chic and Sister Sledge, an album
- Freak Out, an album by Tehosekoitin
- "Le Freak", a 1978 disco hit by Chic, often mistakenly identified as "Freak Out" because of its lyrics.
- "Freak Out" (song), a song by 311
- "Freak Out", a song from the Avril Lavigne album Under My Skin
- "Freak Out", a song from the September album Dancing Shoes
- "Freak Out", a song from the eponymous album Liars
- "Freaking Out", a song by Adema from their eponymous album
- Freak Out, It's Ben Kweller, a demo by Ben Kweller
- Victorious: Freak the Freak Out, an episode, billed as a movie, of the TV series Victorious
- "Freak the Freak Out", a song by the cast of Victorious, featuring Victoria Justice
- Operation Freakout, a campaign by Scientology to silence a critic
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Freak out.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.