Full stop (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up full stop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Full stop can refer to:
- Full stop, a form of punctuation also known as a "period"
- Full Stop (album), an album by Annabelle Chvostek
- "Full Stop", a song by Frank Klepacki
- A campaign by the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children, intended to prevent child abuse.
- The Full Stop Law (Ley de Punto Final), the 1986 bill signed by Argentine President Raúl Alfonsín limiting civil trials against those implicated in the Dirty War to those indicted within 60 days of the law's passage.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Full stop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.