The Fulton station in January 2017. The trailer that serves as the depot is visible on the left.
|Location||21 Newton Road
Fulton, KY 42041
|Line(s)||Illinois Central (CN)|
|Platforms||1 short side platform|
|Structure type||Building with waiting room|
|Parking||12 long and 5 short term|
|Station code||Amtrak code: FTN|
|Passengers (2016)||4,138 10.3%|
Fulton is an Amtrak intercity train station in Fulton, Kentucky, near the Purchase Parkway and Highway 51. The station is a flag stop on the City of New Orleans route, served only when passengers have tickets to and from the station.
This is an unstaffed station; there is no agent and no assistance. The previous station house was torn down by the Illinois Central Gulf Railroad in 1979.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2016, Commonwealth of Kentucky" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2016. Retrieved 21 February 2017.
- Media related to Fulton (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Fulton, KY
- Fulton Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Fulton Station (FTN) Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Kentucky train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|