From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fundamental Law)
Fundamental law(s) may refer to:
- Organic law, in particular,
- Constitution, in particular,
- The Basic Laws of a country which does not use the term "constitution", or has an uncodified constitution
- The fundamental physical laws of the universe
- In religion, The Ten Commandments
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fundamental law.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.