|Look up G7 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
G7 (Group of Seven) is a group of seven industrialized nations of the world, formed by Canada, USA, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, and the UK. ("G6" refers to the same group minus Canada).
G7 also currently refers to the former G8 forum, following the suspension of Russia from the G8 in 2014.
G7, G.VII, or Group of Seven may also refer to:
established on Nov 1975
Other organisations and groupings
- Group of Seven (artists), Canadian landscape painters of the 1920s, originally consisting of Franklin Carmichael, Lawren Harris, A. Y. Jackson, Frank Johnston, Arthur Lismer, J. E. H. Macdonald, and Frederick Varley; Tom Thomson was also associated with the group
- G7 (guitar software), a music notation program for guitarists & songwriters, a version of the Sibelius notation program created by Sibelius Software company
- Seventh chord (G7), a musical chord
- Gotha G.VII, a 1918 German bomber aircraft
- HMCS Athabaskan (G07), a 1941 destroyer of the Canadian Navy
- Spanish submarine G-7, a 1947 submarine
- G7 howitzer, a light howitzer developed by the South African arms company Denel
- G7a torpedo, G7e torpedo, G7es torpedo, a series of torpedoes used by the German Kriegsmarine during World War II
- Group 7 element, of the periodic table
- Canon PowerShot G7, a 10 Megapixel prosumer digital camera
- Logitech Laser G7, a wireless gaming mouse
- Gandalf Airlines (Italy), IATA airline designator
- GoJet Airlines, IATA airline designator
- HSR-350x (project name G7), a Korean high-speed rail prototype train
- The Cityrail train set involved in the Waterfall train disaster
- G7 Method, a printing industry specification developed by IDEAlliance
- G7 coffee, an instant coffee brand of Trung Nguyên
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.