(Redirected from G-7)
|Look up G7 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
G7 diminutive for Group of Seven, a group of seven industrialized nations, formed by Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
G7, G.VII, etc., may also refer to:
- Group of Eight (G8), the same group before the expulsion of Russia in 2014
- G7 howitzer, a light howitzer developed by the South African arms company Denel
- Gotha G.VII, a 1918 German bomber aircraft
- HMCS Athabaskan (G07), a 1941 destroyer of the Canadian Navy
- Spanish submarine G-7, a 1947 submarine
- G7 (guitar software), a music notation program for guitarists & songwriters, a version of the Sibelius notation program created by Sibelius Software company
- G7, a seventh chord in music
- G7 Method, a printing industry specification developed by IDEAlliance
- Canon PowerShot G7, a 10 Megapixel prosumer digital camera
- Gandalf Airlines (Italy), IATA airline designator
- GoJet Airlines, IATA airline designator
- HSR-350x (project name G7), a Korean high-speed rail prototype train
- Logitech Laser G7, a wireless gaming mouse
- G7 coffee, an instant coffee brand of Trung Nguyên
- G7, the Cityrail train set involved in the Waterfall train disaster
- 7G (disambiguation)
- Group of Seven (disambiguation)
- G7 Welcoming Committee Records, a record label started by Chris Hannah
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.