(Redirected from GEMOX)Jump to navigation Jump to search
When combined with Rituximab it is called R-GemOx, R-GEMOX or GemOx-R, GEMOX-R.
The [R]-GemOx regimen consists of:
- (R)ituximab - anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody that has the ability to kill both normal and malignant B cells;
- (Gem)citabine - an antimetabolite;
- (Ox)aliplatin - a platinum-based alkylating antineoplastic agent.
|(R)ituximab||375 mg/m2||IV infusion||Day 1|
|(Gem)citabine||1000 mg/m2||IV infusion in 500 ml normal saline with the speed of 10 mg/m2/min||Day 2|
|(Ox)aliplatin||100 mg/m2||IV infusion over 2hrs||Day 2|
- GEMOX-R regimen is a highly effective salvage regimen in patients with refractory / relapsing diffuse large-cell lymphoma: a phase II study
- Rituximab, gemcitabine and oxaliplatin: an effective salvage regimen for patients with relapsed or refractory B-cell lymphoma not candidates for high-dose therapy