From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from GFE (disambiguation))
GFE may refer to:
- Goal-free evaluation, in program evaluation
- Gas-free engineer, in the United States Navy
- General Further Education, in the United Kingdom and Ireland
- Girlfriend experience, a type of service provided by prostitutes
- Good faith estimate, a real estate industry term referring to an estimate of the fees due at closing
- Guinness Flavour Extract, used in the production of Guinness Foreign Extra Stout
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GFE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.