(Redirected from GIZ)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up giz in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Giz may refer to:
- Giz Watson (born 1957), Australian politician
- Bülent Giz (born 1925), Turkish footballer
- Sadık Giz (1911–1979), Turkish politician
- nickname for Gisele Lagace (born 1970), webcomic author and artist
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit, the German Federal Enterprise for International Cooperation
- Jizan Regional Airport, in Saudi Arabia
- South Giziga language
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Giz.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.