Supplementary service codes
(Redirected from GSM codes for supplementary services)Jump to navigation Jump to search
ETSI and 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) standards, such as GSM and LTE, define supplementary service codes that make it possible to query and set certain service parameters (e.g., call forwarding) directly from mobile devices.
- Global System for Mobile Communications
- GSM services: Supplementary Services
- Vertical service code
- GSM USSD codes - Unstructured Supplementary Service Data: list of standard GSM codes for network and SIM related functions
- 3GPP TS 22.030
- GSM Feature Codes
- GSM Features That Aren't Widely Known
- What’s the difference between USSD, MMI and SS codes?
|This article related to telecommunications is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|