From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gallipoli (film))
Gallipoli is a peninsula in northwestern Turkey.
Gallipoli may also refer to:
- Gallipoli Campaign, or Battle of Gallipoli that took place on the Gallipoli peninsula in World War I
- Gelibolu, also known as Gallipoli, a town and a district of Gallipoli peninsula, Turkey
- Gallipoli, Apulia, a town in Italy
- Gallipoli (1981 film), a film by Peter Weir about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli (2005 film), a film by Tolga Örnek about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli (TV series), a seven-part TV series about the Gallipoli Campaign, screened in 2015
- Deadline Gallipoli, a two-part mini-series about the Gallipoli Campaign, also being screened in 2015
- Gallipoli, a book by Alan Moorehead about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli, a book by John Masefield about the Gallipoli Campaign
- Gallipoli Calcio, an Italian football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gallipoli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.