Gare de Feuquières-Fressenneville
|Location||rue Aristide Briand
80210 Feuquières-en-Vimeu, France
|Passengers (2007)||40 per day |
The Gare de Feuquières-Fressenneville (Feuquières-Fressenneville station) is a railway station located in the commune of Feuquières-en-Vimeu in the Somme department, France, near the village of Fressenneville. The station is served by TER Hauts-de-France trains from Le Tréport-Mers to Abbeville. It is a free-access unmanned station.
The line was placed in service on 4 December 1882. In 2007, an average of 40 passengers a day used the station, an increase of 1.3% over 2002. The station was renovated as part of a programme by the SNCF in 2008.
- Compte rendu de la réunion du Comité de ligne Abbeville - Le Tréport, 11 December 2008, p. 3 (in French) (pdf)
- Hervé Leflond, "VIMEU: La voie ferrée, motrice vers l'emploi", Le Courrier picard 27 April 2010 (in French)
- Timetables TER Picardie (in French)
- Ter Picardie, SNCF (in French)
- Ligne 25 : Le Tréport - Abbeville, Picardie (in French)
- 19th-century postcard of the station building with passengers
|This article about a railway station in the Hauts-de-France région of France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|