Gary Cooper (footballer)
|Full name||Gary Cooper|
|Date of birth||20 November 1965|
|Place of birth||London, England|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Defender|
|–||Queens Park Rangers|
|1983–1986||Queens Park Rangers||1||(0)|
|1985||→ Brentford (loan)||10||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Gary Cooper (born 20 November 1965) is an English former professional footballer born in Hammersmith, London, who played as a midfielder or defender. He made more than 200 appearances in the Football League playing for Queens Park Rangers, Brentford, Maidstone United, Peterborough United and Birmingham City. Cooper played for England at youth level.
- Football League Second Division (level 3) champions: 1994–95
- Football League Trophy winners: 1994–95
- Matthews, Tony (1995). Birmingham City: A Complete Record. Derby: Breedon Books. p. 79. ISBN 978-1-85983-010-9.
- Source includes Football Conference statistics only, not Southern League: Harman, John (2005). Alliance to Conference. Tony Williams Publications. p. 259. ISBN 978-1-869833-52-7.
- Harman. Alliance to Conference. pp. 719, 723.
- "Gary Cooper". Post War English & Scottish Football League A–Z Player's Transfer Database. Neil Brown. Retrieved 30 November 2016.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a midfielder born in the 1960s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|