From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gary DeVore (screenwriter))
- The Dogs of War (with George Malko) (1980)
- Backroads (1981)
- Heart of Steel (TV) (1983)
- Running Scared (with Jimmy Huston) (1986)
- Raw Deal (with Norman Wexler) (1986)
- Traxx (also producer) (1988)
- CBS Summer Playhouse (The Heat) (with David Debin) (TV) (1988)
- Showdown in Little Tokyo (1991) (uncredited)
- Passenger 57 (uncredited) (1992)
- Pentathlon (with William Stadiem and Gary T. McDonald) (1994)
- Time Cop (uncredited) (1994)
- Sudden Death (uncredited) (1995)
- The Relic (uncredited) (1997)
Personal life and death
A 2014 documentary, The Writer with No Hands, suggests that DeVore's death was the result of a US government conspiracy. It also alleges that the hands autopsied with the body were 200 years old and therefore not DeVore's.
- FRIENDLY, DAVID T. (17 July 1986). "Production Chief Buys--and Sells--scripts" – via LA Times.
- De Graaf, Mia; O'Hare, Sean (January 17, 2015). "EXCLUSIVE: Screenwriter mysteriously killed in 1997 after finishing script that revealed the 'real reason' for US invasion of Panama had been working for the CIA... and both his hands were missing". The Daily Mail. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "Screenwriters wife seeks answers in his mysterious death". CNN. July 15, 1998. Archived from the original on October 22, 2010. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- "Review: Pretty Clever Films, 16th April 2014".
- Brown, Phil (April 21, 2014). "Hot Docs 2014: The Writer with No Hands Review". Dork Shelf. Archived from the original on 27 April 2014.
- "Gary DeVore – Cine in Style".
|This crime-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|