(Redirected from Gbe)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GBE or Gbe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GBE is the highest appointment of the Order of the British Empire, given in recognition for contributions to the arts, science or public service.
It may also refer to:
- Gale Banks Engineering, a company created by hot rodder Gale Banks
- Gbe languages, spoken in West Africa
- Gigabit Ethernet, in computing
- Genome Biology and Evolution, scientific journal
- Glycogen branching enzyme
- Gospel Book (British Library, MS Egerton 768), an illuminated Gospel Book in Latin
- Great Big Events, a sports and event management company
- the IATA code for Sir Seretse Khama International Airport, serving Gaborone, Botswana
- The general balance equation, a simplified mass balance relation
- Glory Boyz Entertainment (also known as GloGang), a rap label created by Chief Keef
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GBE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.